Friday, November 13, 2015

Wine Cork Snowmen


These cute little snowmen started out as wine corks. 

I white washed them with acrylic paint, then

added the eyes and nose with black, and pumpkin acrylic paint. 

Eyes and mouth easy to do just by dipping the end of a paint 

brush into a puddle of paint then dotting it on the cork. 

I didn't do this intentionally, but the snowmen could
 
be Cleveland Browns fans! With the brown ski hat which is the 

finger part of the cheap knit gloves, and the scarf tied around the 

bottom with brown and orange plaid ribbon. 

I just used things that I already had in the craft room. 

To hang them I used eye screws that I twisted into the tops. 


Oh the little snowflake sequin is from last years 

holiday mini catalog from SU. 

I painted about 20 of these little guys, but I haven't finished them

all as I need to get more gloves. I want to find red, and black ones. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: