Saturday, October 29, 2011

Little Grinch


These little Grinch cello bags are just too stinking cute!!!! I cased the idea from another demo. You can see Beth's blog here

I used Wild Wasabi for the Grinch face, More Mustard eyes, Cherry Cobbler hat, and white for the trim.

Punches used: Curly Label, pennant, large scallop circle, 2 1/2 circle, owl builder, doily (i used the scrap the doily punch makes to use for the nose), little flower from the small punch pack. Stamp set used for word, Got Treats. Filled the bags with apple Jelly Bellys.


Best glue to use for the little pieces is Tombo Liquid glue. Mouth was free handed using black marker.

Stamping Trails
Karen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin Cute! We always try to find something new and Grinch for my Husband at Christmas...I just found it! Thank for sharing.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Krafting Karen said...

glad you can use this for your hubby!

Unknown said...

Grinch is too stinkin' cute!! I will be featuring these goodies on My Crafty Picks #41 with a link back to your blog on 11-6-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Love your Grinch! Found your blog via "My Crafty Picks." Gonna check out what else you have here. Thanks for sharing!

Aimee - The Crazy Craft Lady said...

I love this project. Too cute! I have featured you on my "grinch treats" roundup post. http://thecrazycraftlady.com/?p=845