Saturday, November 12, 2011

Holly Jolly Snowman


Isn't he just the cutest thing? Love him! So simple to make. Base card Whisper White, hat basic black, scarf Real Red. Nose pumpkin pie sponged with cajun craze. Eyes and mouth made with owl builder punch. Holly and berries made with Stocking Accents die. The hat, hat brim, scarf, and nose were all cut free hand. Used silver glitter paper to highlight the berries, and white gel pen for the stitching lines.


Skip had to pick up his prescription sunglasses yesterday so I tagged along for the ride. Which led us to Valley City. They have this cool Depot with a train on display.


Of course yesterday also was the first day that it snowed this season. You can see the snow in these pictures. Wasn't cold enough for the snow to stick. It melted as it hit the ground.


And here is my man sporting his new Harley Davidson sunglasses. Now he says he wants to get a bike.

Stamping Trails
Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love this card!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #43 with a link back to your blog on 11-20-11. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com