Thursday, January 2, 2014

Forever Friend Card


I wanted to play with some new stamping toys that I received for Christmas. 
While going though the stamp sets I had put away I discovered that I had Notable Notions set that I got with an order back in July (2013). It had not been used or even put together. Shame on me! 

So before moving on to really new sets I decided to make this card from a "new" old set. 

Base card Baked Brown Sugar
Layer Coastal Cabana
White layer embossed with script folder

Other colors used Crisp Cantaloupe, and Soft Suede
I wrapped the bottom of the tag with white crochet thread. 

Well we got snow on New Years. Skip and John had to go out to clean out the driveway. 
There is more on the way. Suppose to get up to 6 inches, and right now we have about 3. Oh and get this.....come Tuesday they are predicting temps to only be 6 degrees! I think I'll be staying the house. Thank goodness I have lots of projects and stamps to keep me busy!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: