Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Get Well Tissue Box


Isn't this the cutest little Get Well project? 

When I found this on Pinterest I knew I had to make one. 

The base is made with Pistachio Pudding cardstock. 

Designer paper Sweet Sorbet (free SAB)

Greeting from Perfectly Penned. 

Other things used: Deco Labels framelits, Deco Label punch, paper doily, rhinestones, Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch. 

Now I know since you have seen this you want to make one for yourself or an under the weather friend. 

Click here to view Shannon's video on how to make this quick and easy project. 

I think next time around I'm going to run the deco label frame piece through an embossing folder. Just to give
 
it more texture. I know I'll be making more of these. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: