Thursday, October 18, 2018

Gorjuss Girl Witch, and Paris Runway Lady


My friend Kym sent me this gorjuss girl. Since

I don't have any of the dies to cut them, and I 

so wanted to make one into a little witch she was

sweet to send me one. I should have taken a before and

after pic, but didn't think of it till just now. The doll's body was

brown, and wanted her green so I colored over the brown

cardstock with Prisma pencils. Added the hat and broom

 using stamps, and thinlits by Tim Hotlz. Also added some

fun white highlights to her black hair.

I think she turned out great! 
 

 


Now this Paris beauty was also made using Tim Holtz products. 
 
The lady is from a stamp set called Runway. 
 
The background was embossed with Paris Adventure folder. Tower
 
was inked with black and stamped on cream cardstock. 
 
Did a little shading with a gray pencil to ground the tower, girl, and dog. 
 
Oh and I used distress crayons to color the girl. The colors with the 
 
crayons are just so vibrant. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

UPTET Admit Card 2018: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has completed the form submission process on 7th October. Candidates who have filled the application form within the due date will be able to download admit card. Examination authority has decided to organize the UP Teacher Eligibility Test on 18th November 2018. UPTET Admit Card 2018 will be issued at the official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in. Candidates will have to enter registration no. obtained at the time of registration and date of birth/ password. Moreover, only those candidates will get the entry in the exam hall who will come with UPTET Admit Card 2018.