Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Santa's Little Helper ATC



Still finishing up on some Christmas swaps I signed up for. 

This artist trading card has two different stamps that

I combined. 





The latte cup, and saying is on a single stamp that I picked

up at Michael's last year. 

The girl is from a stampabilities set called Oh Elle. 

I thought they worked well together. 




Using the same stamps I made this "skinny" card which

is a bit bigger at 3x5. 

I love this gold and white washi tape! Got a stack of 

it at Michael's last year on clearance made by Recollections. 

So pretty. 

I have some running around to do this afternoon. I'll be

doing the scrapbooking for the Optimist club so I'm 

in need of a large scrapbook. Good thing I love to hit the

craft stores! 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: