Thursday, December 20, 2018

Cold Nose, Warm Heart



I'm really into snowmen this year. Don't ask why. Not really fond

of snow. Only on Christmas do I really like the cold fluffy stuff. 

Looks like this year we will have a green Christmas. They say

there is a chance for a few flakes, but I'm not counting on that. 

This card was made using stuff I received in a swap. I do so many

swaps that I have collected quite of bit of ephemera. With the
"use only supplies you have challenge" I have been using up some stuff that
otherwise would have been in boxes for another several years. (thanks Kym!)

Speaking of my friend you can see her great sweater card here 

While hubby is off to workout, I'll be at home with ice on my knee. 

Went walking yesterday, and it is sore now. Think it is still hurt

from when I fell a few weeks ago.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: