Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Evening in Paris Card


Happy Wednesday! 


This card started out as a round robin

artist trading card. Three artists worked on the

main image. I was one of them. Round Robins are

started by one person then sent to another person in the

group which adds something else to the card, then the last

person finishes the card. These are then mailed back to the players of

the swap. 

Since I really liked how the artist trading card turned out I

wanted to use it on a card. 

The black layer was done with a Tim Hotlz embossing folder.
 
The greeting is also from the same set called Paris Adventure. 
 
The pearls and lace going down the side I got at Hobby Lobby when
 
I was there last week. They had all the ribbon on sale for 50% off. 
 
I know like I need more ribbon, but this was special with the beaded lace. 
 
I bought two rolls one white, and one ivory.
 
Today I'm going to be busy playing catch up. I have some
 
outstanding swaps I need to make, plus I need to start working on 
 
pillow boxes for the optimist group. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 



No comments: