Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Cards from Saturday's Workshop


I made a few Christmas cards on Saturday too. 

The background for this one was made by Emily. 

It is one of the trees that she was playing around with and

decided she didn't like it. 

I ran it through a falling snow embossing folder then

added the polar bears. I think it is adorable! 


Another one I made. Used some punches and pattern paper 

to create this happy little snowman. 


Used negative image from the tree die to stencil

the green trees, then added a cream color tree with red cardinal. 


and the last one. Anne also made a card like this one. 

I think it was posted on Sunday. 

Going to be raining today. I have 

some more swaps to finish up. Just

about finished with all the Christmas swaps that will need to be mailed next week. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: