Monday, December 23, 2019

Barbie Tree, and More


I keep forgetting to post photos of the tree, and 

other decor in the house. 

Put the Barbie tree up this year. One of the new ornaments is

a glittery Eiffel tower that Emily got for me. 

I'll move it into the stamping chateau after the tree comes down. 


Some ornaments on the tree.


I decorated with snowmen. 


More of them. The tall snowman in the back was made using 

a bed spring. My friend Connie made it. 


More in the kitchen! 


and still more on top of the fridge. These snowmen are

going to be the closest thing we are going to have to a white Christmas. 

Going to be in the 50's today, and 55 by tomorrow. I'm dreaming of a sunny Christmas! 


Gingerbread house decorated by Emily. 

Snowman cookie jar Sarah got me last year for Christmas. 

The little guy in the front is actually measuring cups. 


Even the guitar got decorated! 

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: