Friday, December 6, 2019

Christmas Goodies from Kathleen



Christmas arrived early for me yesterday!

My crafty friend Kathleen sent me a box packed with goodies. 

This trio of projects was made using cards from the Dollar Tree. 


She turned one into a notebook. 


One into a box that is holding hot chocolate. 


and the last one has a place to put two photos. 

What a great idea!!!! Going to have to borrow this idea for gifts next year! 


WOW look at the size of that ornament! I haven't taken it out of the packaging yet. 

I just want to admire it. Made from flannel, and topped with lots of ribbon, and trims. 


Closer view of the top. Kathleen outdid herself making this! 


Speaking of large things check out this very large rosette! 

This has to be the largest rosette ever made! 


and check out the back. Love that snowflake. 


Look how cute this little backpack is. There is a magnet on the inside flap

to keep it closed. 


Side view so you can see the straps of the pack. 


Santa box filled with snowman cookie cutters, and packaged sugar cookie mix. 

Perfect seeing how my annual cookie baking weekend is coming up. 


Little Santa tin filled with goodies from Bath, and Body works. 


also a new thimble for my collection. 

Big thanks Kathleen! Think you won this swap! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: