Thursday, May 13, 2021

Starlets, and Master Board


 Just working on a few embellishments. 

I'm really just trying to use some of the stuff I have. 

I found the movie camera die while sorting through some stuff. 

Someone must have sent it to me, as I don't have a die like this. 

Did a search online, and found the RKO logo. The vintage

girl reminds me of starlets that were in RKO pictures. 


Another starlet themed card I made. 

The base is a time card that I inked with distress oxides. 

Smaller one is a memorydex card. 


These are from a smaller master board that I made yesterday. 

Two journal cards, and a tag. Inking was done on onion skin paper. Which

is very thin paper that has a crinkly feel to it. I backed the piece on cream card stock.

The kitchen remodel is going so slowly. The house is a complete mess. 

The only safe haven I have is the "Crafting Chateau"

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment: