Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Fall Trekking through Autumn Junk Journal


Seems like the only thing you can do somewhat safely these days

is go walking. 

Last year I did my first Trekking through Autumn nature hike that

Medina, OH parks sponsor. 

I earned a backpack last year after completing 8 hikes. 

This year doing it again, and when completed I'll earn a pin that I can

add to the backpack. 

Since I'm into junk journals I decided I needed a special one just for this activity. 

Base for the journal was made with corrugated paper. Completed size is 8x5 


Since I took my first hike September 1st I've already started to journal in it. 

Pics in the front were taken at Carolyn Lugwig Mugrage Park. 


Next page I added a recipe for pumpkin cream cheese whole grain waffles. 

Haven't tried it yet, but I will tomorrow morning. 

Had to search, and search for canned pumpkin, but that is another story. 


added some pockets to hold the pics I'll be taking while hiking. 


Love this textured paper that I found at Hollo's! 


Belly band that is holding a mini notebook. 


The info about the hikes, and list of approved places to take them are

in the center of the journal. 

There are many more pages, but I'm going to stop here. 

Me, and hubby were going to hike today. It rained all day yesterday, and the 

trails are going to be wet, so I'm going to wait a few days. 

Stamping trails
Karen  

1 comment:

Lynne Smith said...

Beautiful work. Did Cherokee make it home?