Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Celebrating my 60th a few day early with the Family


 The kids came over on Sunday, and we celebrated 

my 60th birthday a few days early. 

This is the cake Sarah got for me. Came from a place in Strongsville called

Nothing Bunt Cakes. They make the best bunt cakes. This

one is double chocolate chip with cream cheese icing. YUM. 


Love the Fall cake topper. 


Sarah also got me "60" candles to blow out. 

She said 60 candles would be to much to put on the cake. LOL 


After a spaghetti and meatball dinner we all went

hiking at Princess Ledges right here in Brunswick.  Sarah is 

pointing to the sign that reads End of Trail. 


Emily acting like a cat on a log. Too cute. 


Sarah and Jason. 


Hubby on a log leading across to the ledges. 


Emily, me, and Sarah standing under the ledges. 

We collected lots of fall leaves. I've been drying them out and modge podging them. 

More on that later. 


Sarah holding Riot. 


Emily holding a very sleepy Riot. The kids played

with her pretty hard, and wore her out. 

So we had a lovely day. Great spending time with the kids. 

The weather was beautiful. Most likely it will be the last 80 degree 

day of the year. 

Happy Birthday trails to me
Karen 

No comments: