Monday, September 14, 2020

Halloween Journal


 

Halloween is just around the corner so I had to make a Halloween journal. 

Base for this is a piece of heavy weight textured dark gray card stock I found at Hollo's. 

Let's take a look inside if you dare! 



The dots on this paper are velvet. So cool. 

Had to add some black cats on the side pocket.


For the inside cover I used a velum envelope with a spider on it. 

Added some washi tape along the bottom of if. 

See Happy Halloween on the side? That is from a Halloween Peanuts

coloring book that belonged to the kids. I used some of the pages for the journal. 


Really love this page! I used a sheet of onion skin paper with a spider web

embossing folder. Then I lightly inked the raised edges of the web with black soot.  

Added a spider sticker to the center. 


This is the center of the journal. Used a black business size envelope with 

a window. Another great find at Hollo's. 


More Peanut coloring pages. 


Had to have a ghost in the journal.


Made a paperclip folder with pockets.


Inside view of the folder holding some Halloween ephemera. 


Got some spooky paper napkins at Marc's so I applied

one to a page. All the inside pages are stationary paper, and pattern paper.

That's all for now. I'm back to crafting. 


Stamping trails

Karen 





No comments: