Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Distress Oxide Stamped Envelopes


 I've been into making decorative envelopes lately. 

The group I'm posting today I made for a private swap with my friend Deb. 

For all of them I used Tim Holtz distress oxide inks. 


This one has some stamping done using SU retired Botanical set. 

The coloring on the flower was done with more distress oxides using a 

small paint brush with water. 


Love these lady images! They are stamped with Jet Black StazOn ink. 

Added washi tape that has vintage cameras on it. Perfect addition with

the lady stamps, and I also added a black script washi tape. 


This one is a bit on the funky side, but I love it. Done

mostly in shades of red. 


Saying on this one is too funny "you'll always be my friend, you know too much"!

LOL


Really in love with this Washi tape girl! Of

course I used lots of different washi tapes to decorate it. 


I also decorated some window business size envelopes. 

Done in blues, and rust. This is a beautiful carousel stamp. 


Dancing in the rain. I used a multi line stamp with blue ink

and dragged it on angle to make the rain. 


This one is a Tim Holtz stamp set. The butterflies were

stamped using leaf green archival ink. 

Well that is all for today. I've been a busy girl!

Good news on our countertop. The install has been moved from the 16th to the 6th of July.

I can't wait to have a kitchen again. Been over a month already. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: