Saturday, May 30, 2020

Endless Tag Flip


This is a endless tag flip. 

Created for a swap I'm doing with a FB group. 


They call it an endless tag because once you turn the cover you

can keep turning it, an flipping it back. You still only have

a total of six panels to the tag, but they had to name the project something...right? 

On the the far left tag I added a pocket, and filled it with some Tim Holtz

ephemera. 

Middle tag has a woman I stamped then colored. 

Right tag has two envelopes that I filled with some rhinestones. 


The far left tag on the other side has a quote, and some banners. 

The larger banner is burlap. 

Middle tag has a pocket that I made from strips of the 

leftover pattern paper. I'm really into the herringbone technique. I posted

a card yesterday using that technique you can see it here

This pocket is also filled with ephemera. 

Added some pearls to each of the tags to finish the project. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: