Monday, May 11, 2020

Today is a New Day ATC


Well my creativity has flown south for the Winter oh wait its not winter

yet, or is it. Woke up to snow on the ground, and 32 degrees. Come

on already!!!!! May 11th...tick-tock Spring will be over before it ever

really gets here. 

My hike with the kids got cancelled yesterday due to weather, so I didn't get to 

see them. 

Okay I'm done ranting. 


This is an artist trading card I made for a swap. Inked up the

stamps with several different colors using Memento Dew Drop inks. 

Love that they are shaped in a tear drop. Makes it easy to apply just to 

certain areas of a stamp. 

Next I inked up the entire card with VersaMark, and dipped that in 

clear embossing powder. I could have left the card

alone after that, but decided to layer up some Tim Hotlz ephemera, and

added a greeting at the top. 


Had some over hang of the flowers on the side, and 

the little bird tail. Thought to just leave them, but

decided it looked more finished trimming them even with the card. 

And about that greeting....not going to let this get me down (thank you Janet!). Today

is a new day. Moving on. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: