Monday, May 4, 2020

Tea Time, and other Cards


Loving the cricut machine! 

Made two artist trading cards with ladies enjoying

their tea. 

Tea time was also done on the cricut using a marker. 

The oval base is a die spellbinder die that Betty gave me. 

Love the lace on it. 


Another card attempt using the machine. 

This is one of the first projects I made. Don't

know if I'm loving the gray, but the design does

show up better with the dot pattern paper under it. 


This card is 5x7. Showed it to hubby, and he thinks I should have

added eyes, and whiskers to the party cats. 

I was learning how to cut a card base, and insert words on the inside. 

Love that the machine will write, and score! 


Inside of the card. As I said still learning, and the best

way for me to learn is just to play around. You Tube videos also help! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: