Friday, October 9, 2020

First Slimline Cards


 Went to stamp with my crafty friend Betty yesterday afternoon. 

Tried making a few slimline cards. I've seen people posting them

on pintrest, and you tube videos. Thought they looked interesting. 

This first card was made using a Tim Holtz Halloween stencil, with 

different colors of distress oxide ink. 

The little spider is a rub on, and the Happy Halloween at the bottom is a piece

of chipboard ephemera. Thanks Betty for letting me use that on my card. 


Next card I made for Thanksgiving. 

I first did the stenciling with antique linen ink. Then used a dandelion stencil with fossilized amber, 

and peeled paint ink over the first stencil. 

Thankful was run through my die cutting machine with cardstock, and fun foam. 

I layered the cardstock word over the foam one then glued it to the card. 

Love the raised look! 


Last one I made is a birthday card. 

Again I used two different stencils with distress oxide inks. 

So I had fun making the slimline cards. Right now I have dies in my

cart from cozyscrapbook to use for making slimline cards. 

Don't judge me! Yes I'm getting more craft stuff! LOL

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: