Monday, November 9, 2020

Christmas ATC is a Doll


 Well it has been awhile since I played with any

of the Julie Nutting doll stamps. 

Joined a Christmas artist trading card swap that

required the use of the dolls. This is what I whipped up. 

The doll is popped up over the base with foam strips. 

Used some Wink of Stella on the berries, hat, skirt, and background. 

Doll is colored with Prisma pencils. 

Pretty happy with how it came out. 

The weather here has been awesome since middle of last week. 

In the 70's on most of the days. Have been able to

walk in the morning, and in the evening. 

Of course it won't last, but I'm enjoying it while I can. 

Haven't been crafting much as the kitten keeps me pretty busy. 

She is my little shadow. 

I'm debating on putting up the tree or not. 

Too early to put it up as I wait till the day after Thanksgiving. 

The neighbors on our street have been going crazy with Christmas

displays. Too early, but I guess they wanted to take advantage of the 

warm temps to put them up. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: