Friday, November 13, 2020

Fall Pumpkin Pancakes


 I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for my daughter yesterday, and

I had just enough pumpkin puree left to make a batch

of pumpkin spice pancakes. 

Found the recipe on the internet, and have been wanting to try them. 

As you can see I entered the recipe in my Fall journal. 


They are made using rolls oats instead of flour. 

With lots of Fall spices! 

Eggs, and unsweet almond milk for the wet ingredients. 

Everything was added to my nutri bullet blender to mix the batter. 


Love this blender by the way. Mixes things with no clumps or lumps. 


Time to fry! 


All done, and at the table ready to eat. 

Recipe says it yields 6, but I had more. They

must have made pretty large pancakes to only get 6. 

Even hubby said he liked them. Which is a big compliment! 

Pumpkin Pancakes trails
Karen 

No comments: