Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Fabric Snippits


 On Sunday I joined an online class to make fabric snippits. 

What are snippits? Well you just use bits, and pieces of 

fabric, and lace to layer onto a piece of cardstock. 

After it is all glued down you can add some embellishments. 

On this piece I added the resin blue flower, and string of pearls. 

Not bad for my first attempt. I have made snippit rolls before 

using different pattern paper scraps. So this concept wasn't completely 

new to me. 


I also made a fabric cluster. 

This was done over a cardstock circle base, then the layers were added. 

I put a lace flower on top and sewed the button in the center

through all layers to secure. 

There are two more layers under the blue one. I'm 

wishing now I would have cut graduated circles so they

would all show. Next time for sure! 

Nice to work with fabric for a change of pace. 


Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: