Monday, February 8, 2021

Valentines from Friends


 Last week I received this beautiful Valentine's day card from my friend Kym. 

Love the stitching work, and the little clowns. So sweet! 


Inside view. More stitching, and clown images. 

Don't think I've seen her stitch a greeting on the inside before. 

Cool! 


Also last week I received some cards from the Happy Mail Ladies FB group. 

Always wonderful to see a mailbox full of happiness not bills, and junk mail! 

Although lately I'm finding myself saving some of that junk mail to 

use in my junk journals. It's a mad, mad world! LOL

Yesterday was a hard day. My brother Tony has been gone for

14 years now. Miss him all the time. Was so touched that both of

my kids contacted me yesterday to see how I was doing, and to 

talk about Tony. So sweet that they have many good memories of him. 

Krafty trails
Karen 

No comments: