Friday, May 24, 2019

May Swap from my Crafty Friend Kathleen



Received a beautiful grouping of projects from my crafty

friend Kathleen. 

This one is the inside view of a tall standing album. 

She filled the pockets with die cuts, and gems. 



Front view of the album. Love how it stands! 


Lots of handmade envelopes in different sizes. What a great

way to use up pattern paper. 


Card/envelope clutch. Great folding to create this one.



Inside view. 


Mini purse album. 

Isn't that little girl on the cover adorable!!!!!


Inside view. Pockets were filled 

with dies, and ribbon. 


Mini envelopes also filled with die cuts. 


grouping of 6x6 paper, crafty stamp set, and a mini album.

I'm going to use the album to hold my smaller dies,and thinlits. 


and another elephant for my collection. Didn't have a gold one. 

Cute. 

Thanks bunches Kathleen. Always a pleasure to swap with you my friend! 

Carpet went in yesterday. OMG I love it! Hubby got an extra layer of padding with

it, and it is so bouncy! So nice to walk on. I'll post photos soon. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: