Saturday, May 18, 2019

Box to hold Assorted Adhesives



Have you been missing me? 

I have been very busy. 

Last weekend I made it through the Fishing Derby hosted by

the Brunswick Optimist Club. Then

on Wednesday at the Rec center the group hosted

Youth Appreciation. I'll be posting some photos of that event

tomorrow. And of course last Sunday was Mother's Day so I spent

the day with the kids. On top of all that the house is a mess as the remodeling is

still underway. We decided to also paint the small bedroom. This also worked its 

way into the steps, and hallway. New carpet is arriving this coming Thursday. 

Can't wait! Still along way from being finished. 

Okay.....



back to today's project. I made this cute holder to carry glue. 

Made with three different sized boxes to hold Liquid Tombo, mini glue dots, 

sticky strips, and tear tape. 



Love the greeting on the front of this box. Just might have to 

make more for my crafty friends! 

Stamping trails
Karen  

1 comment:

Roylene said...

This is super cute!
Love the sentiment. Where did you find?