Monday, May 20, 2019

Mother's Day 2019


Happy Monday. 

This is the new Vera Bradly bag that my daughter Sarah

got me for Mother's day. Love it! 


We went out shopping at Summit Mall last month, and

she remembered that I fell in love with this bag. I have the best of both

worlds with this one as it is a wallet, clutch, and cross over bag. 


Hubby got me this cactus terra cotta pot. Always

wanted one. I have a thing for hens, and chickens, as my

mom always had them. She said it was the only plant she couldn't kill. 

Now I have another reason to like them as Emily is using succulents for her

table centerpieces for the wedding. 


Snapped this photo last Sunday using the new cell phone John gave me. 

Still learning how to use it. I'm so technically challenged. 

Still learning
Karen 

No comments: