Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Pics of the Stamping Chateau still under Construction


I'm slowing moving things into the stamping chateau. 

Can't fully start the move until the closet shelves, and 

wall shelves are up. 

We are still getting lots of rain which makes it hard

for hubby to cut anything out on the back deck. 

Our garage is stuffed full of items for the upcoming yard sale. 

Don't want to tackle that till the room is finished and I'm all moved in. 



Had to share Emily's doodle on the floor of John's old room. She

drew her hand, and put down the wedding date. I thought it was cute. 


Photo of the bare floor leading up to my new craft room. 

You can see it at the top of the stairs just to the right. 


Carpet was put down last Thursday. So happy

not to hear an echo when I talked, and walked on the bare floor, and

empty rooms. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: