Thursday, May 30, 2019

Barbie Shelves are Up!



The two Barbie display shelves are up in the new craft room!

For those who know me, you will notice that I've only

displayed several of my favorite Barbies. 

I still have a ton of them, but I didn't want to crowd

the stamping chateau with an entire wall of them. 



I took this picture from the hallway looking into the room.

The Barbie's will be a nice focal point on the wall. 

Along the bottom of the shelves I'll have all my rolling carts

full of stamping, and crafting things. 

Getting closer to move in day. Hubby just

needs to build the shelves in the closet, and I'll be all 

set to complete the move. Have to thank him for doing all the 

details that I really wanted to have in the new room. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: