Thursday, August 12, 2021

August ATC, and Tags


 Well I'm playing catch up. Month is

almost half over, and I just now finished my artist trading cards for 

August. I added distress oxides inks to the white card base first.

Next I placed the stencil over it and inked with black soot ink. 

I like the look. 



I hand wrote tea time on the pot. 

Thinking I have tea on the brain since I'm busy planning my Tea Party for my

birthday next month. 



I'm also swapping tags this month with the artist trading

card group. I bought the precut tags

at Pat Catan's way back when they were closing. Got 

them for .50 cents a pack. Used a Tim Holtz stamp set

and inks to make these. I still need to add a ribbon through the top. 

Now just to address the envelopes and get them in the mail. 

Still raining, and storming. No progress made on the living room remodel. 

This weather is getting old!!!!! Day three of the rain. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: