Sunday, August 8, 2021

Peacock Wedding Card, Tea Party Junk Journal Cover


 My daughter's best friend Melinda got married three weeks

ago. This is the wedding card I made for the happy couple. 

Melinda likes peacocks so this was perfect. I tried 

to match her beautiful teal color that she used for the wedding. 


Inside view. I used an embossing folder for the layer on 

the card front and used the same folder on teal card stock to 

connect the inside card with the outside. 

We are still working on the living room part of the remodel. 

Almost all of the subflooring is in place. Next comes the wood flooring. 

Hubby put up the other vertical blind on the window in the kitchen yesterday. 

Looks so good. I'll share photos when it is finished. 

I've been busy planning the tea party for my birthday. 

I started a junk journal yesterday, so I can do all the planning, 

and have the guests add to the journal pages while they are here. 


Sneak peek at the cover. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: