Sunday, August 1, 2021

Bee Happy Journal Cover


 A friend asked for a journal cover. I knew

she liked bees, and vintage sewing. 

I was in a bee mood seeing how it is summer, so that is what I went with. 

Started with a piece of white cardstock.

Added some stenciling using distress ink. 

Then added the bees using jet black StazOn ink. 

I thought it was a little plain so I did some more stamping with

a script stamp. 



The word bee was made with little letters thinlit set from SU. 

Happy is also a from a SU set. Both were cut out using glossy black

cardstock. 

The panel was then layered on glossy black cardstock. 

Happy that I'm finding some ways to use this cardstock as I found

a big stash of it that I forgot I had. Bought it from Hollo's some years ago. 

I think you will be seeing me use much more of it. Halloween is coming

so it will be perfect for those projects! 

Happy 1st day of August! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: