Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Monday Night Craft Haul from Marc's


 Yesterday's haul from Marc's. 

Love that aqua crochet trim! Just 2.99 for 12 yards. Made by Simplicity.

Two spools of ribbon on top of that was a whopping 2 for .99 cents. 


I got one black, and one ivory. Love the little fringe on the edges. Ribbon

is 10 yards, and 2 inches wide. 


Oh and the beads!!!!! I'm so excited about these little flower petal cases

full of beads. Hubby was laughing at me as I was like a little kid that had to 

get them all. There were 6 different colors, and yes I got one of each. At 1.49 each

what a deal!!!! 


Here is the gold case opened. 

Each one has a coil of clear nylon thread, jump rings, and lobster clasps. 

These will be wonderful to use on bulb pins, and to make dangles for my

junk journals. How fun!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: