Saturday, August 7, 2021

What's for Breakfast, Flavored Water, and Remodel


 So what's for breakfast? 

Lately I've been making parfaits. 

I make two layers of blueberries, and cottage cheese. Then

top with a bit of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. 

YUM! 


Since the cucumbers are coming in fast I've

been using them with lemon in my water. 

So refreshing! 


Even though it is summer this girl still needs her morning cup of coffee. 

My friend Kathleen gave me this mug a few years ago. Love it! 


The words pretty much sum it up! 

Hubby is working on the subflooring today. 

Hoping we can get started on the wood floor by tomorrow. Can't

wait to get the house back together!!!!! On a side note Riot can't wait either. 

All the remodeling is getting to her too. She pretty much lives in my craft room now. 

Good to have company! 


Sometimes she doesn't have enough room to lounge

in my sewing chair, but she tries. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: