Friday, April 3, 2020

Easter Cards for the Kids


Made some Easter cards today. Need to mail them

to the kids. Going to be an odd Easter without the kids coming

over for dinner. 

Just don't know when this madness will end. 


The greetings are different on each card as I used what I had. 

The backgrounds are made using distress oxide ink. Love 

that stuff! I really need to invest in the rest of the colors. 

After stamping the image with jet black StazOn Ink I added

color with dye based markers. The bunny was stamped again on

white cardstock then cut out, and added over the base image. 

Think they came out super cute! Hope the kids like them. 

I've been keeping busy doing some Spring cleaning. Also

re-organized the craft room. I had to clean out the spare bedroom closet. 

Been using it to house some craft stuff that I don't use daily. 

Even after letting a bunch of stuff go I still can't believe how much

craft stuff I actually still have. Coming in handy now to keep me

busy since the stay at home order. Only time I'm getting out

is to walk. Doing that in the early morning to avoid coming in contact 

with any other people. There are lots more folks out walking now. 

Weather is getting a bit warmer, so I'm sure that will add to even more

people out on the sidewalks. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: