Saturday, April 11, 2020

Scraps from the Desk


This is what was left on my desk the other day after I cleaned it. 

Didn't want to file away these bits, and pieces. I actually thought it

would be easier just to add some card bases, and turn the "junk" into something. 


Thought I was starting out great, but......

turns out I added the completed layer upside down on 

the card base. I don't do this often but sometimes it just happens. 

Didn't want to waste it so I cut down the front of the card. 


This was then added to a new base. 


Here is the next one. I just added a greeting, and a die cut rose from 

a Tim Hotz's flower pack. 


Used some eyelash trim on the bottom of the butterfly

panel. Not sure I like it, but hey not bad for using just scraps. 

I have more cards using the scraps, but I'll post them later. 

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: