Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Leftover Scraps from the Desk Cards


I have a few more cards to share that I made just using

scraps left on my desk. 

Love the Paris themed card! Perfect for my craft room! 

The two main images are actually pieces I cut from a craft magazine. 

What a great way to get some "free" ephemera. 


For this card I used an embossing folder on the base card. 

Added pieces of leftover pattern paper. 

The moth was stamped, die cut, then colored with glitter gel pens. 


This one was really scrapping the bottom of the desk leftovers. 

Used some cardstock strips for the side piece. 

Added the die cut flowers with pop dots. 


This one was also using bits, and pieces. 

Thankfully my desk is now clear, and I can start

making "new" scraps to use later! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: