Thursday, April 30, 2020

Hubby is the Greatest!


Hubby got me an Explore Air 2 for my anniversary! 

Even though our 38th anniversary is today I have been

enjoying this machine since the middle of last week. 

Since the machine is pretty big I also got hubby to make me a 

small desk that fits perfectly under my large craft desk. It is a win win! 

Plus he also got the machine with a bundle so it came with lots of tools,

card stock, and vinyl! 


The Paris, and pink flowers I received from my friend Kathleen

last year when she knew I was doing the craft room in a Paris theme. 

Glad I had some leftover to add to the machine. 


Speaking of Paris the first card I created with the air 2 had 

to be the tower! What do you think? The machine drew the tower,

and then cut it out. What a smart machine! 


Here is the second card I made. Just added some washi tape to the bottom.

I really wanted the air 2 so I would have a way to get the greetings

drawn for me, but there is no end to what I'll be able to create! 

I'll be back tomorrow to show you more of what I've been making. 

Thanks honey! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: