Friday, April 10, 2020

More fun crafts made by Kathleen


Back today with more fun artwork that my friend Kathleen made. 

This is called box in a card. The base is normal 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. There

is a section cut out of it to hold the 2 inch box. 


Here is a photo showing the box removed from the card. So cute! 


I believe this is called a box card. 

It folds flat to be mailed. 

Love all the flowers inside! 


Side view. 


See how it folds flat. 


Kathleen also sent me some goodies to use in my crafting projects. 

Love this little bunny stamp! 


Fun little cupcake pokes. I'll be using those in spring projects. 


Easter themed ephemera. Perfect! 

Big thanks Kathleen! 

I woke up to snow this morning. Not much just enough

to make the grass white. I remember when my parents moved to the house on Oak Park. 

It was the 15th of April, and there was an inch of snow on the ground. 

April is always packed with "fun" weather for us. We get a little of everything. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: