Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Playing around with Backgrounds


Since I'm confined to the house I've been looking

for ways to not be bored. 

Decided to break out some old supplies, and see what I 

could create. 

I wanted to make some backgrounds. Found a large stack

of glossy black card stock that I've never used, and started with that. 

Next I pulled out a drawer full of alcohol ink. 

Added a few drops of different colors along with snow cap white. 

Next it was spritzed with blending solution. Took the end of a paint brush

to pull the inks. This was the finished product. 


Since the background reminded me of a nebula I went with a star theme. 

Tim Holtz star die was used to cut all those pretty stars. 

Happy with it! 


Still using the glossy black cardstock I made these. 

Used different stencils along with white gesso. After dry I 

used ink on the raised image.


and two more. I still have to use them in a card or maybe

artist trading cards. Haven't decided yet. 

Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: