Saturday, April 4, 2020

Easter Egg Artist Trading Card


I played around with a artist trading card design for

April. Not sure I'm in love with it, but I like the concept

of an egg shaped card. Artist trading cards are a standard size of 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. 

My egg one measures just a bit below that as it was hard to be exact when I was 

cutting the curve of the egg. 

The gold stripes and dots in the center were made with score tape, and mini glue dots. 

After they were on the egg I covered the remaining sticky side with nuvo gilding flakes. 

The color was added to the egg with distress oxide inks. The embellishments are 

stickers. 

I'm sad after reading something put out by the Cleveland Clinic. They are 

saying that Ohio is looking good on lowering the curve of the coronavirus. However

the peak of the virus won't be till mid May to mid June. From that point it

will start to decrease, but we could still being seeing cases into mid July. 

Don't know if I can hold out that long. Going to be a long three months. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: