Sunday, March 28, 2021

Pin Cushions using Frames


 I've been making more pin cushions. Found some

pretty silver frames in one of my many drawers, and decided it

was time to use them. These frames were purchased at Michael's a few years ago in their

dollar section. I got two square ones, and this one pictured above. 

Found some pretty Paris theme fabric that I bought at Wal-Mart, and

here you have it. Oh yes I did add a bow, and button to the top. 


Stuck some pretty pins in it. Will look great on a craft desk. 


And here is the square one. Also made using the same fabric. 

Added some ribbon, and button. This one also

has black and silver trim going around the base of the cushion. 


Side view to show the trim. 

I still have that one frame left. Thinking of making that as a gift. 

Have to find some more pretty fabric to use. 

Raining today. Think I'll be crafting most of the day. There are 

plenty of leftovers in the house so I'm not even going to cook today! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: