Saturday, March 20, 2021

Book Page Snippit Roll


 I'm back with another snippit roll that I made yesterday. 

I was having some trouble with trying to decorate a long strip of

paper so I approached this one differently. 

Started with a cash register receipt that I cut to measure 2 x 18 inches. 

Next I adhered book pages to cover the white cash receipt. 

I then wanted to add some color so I used distress oxide ink randomly leaving

parts of the book page un-inked. 


Then instead of looking at the entire inked piece I sectioned it

off and only focused on 3 1/2 inches at a time. Much

easier for me to work in smaller sections. 


I'm happier working this way. Not as over whelmed with all that

blank space. 

Going to get my first Covid vaccine shot this morning. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: