Saturday, March 27, 2021

Random Snippit Roll


 I watched a video with a FB group that I'm apart of. 

I've been doing snippit rolls a bit differently from the one shown above.

Snippit rolls are more random, and put down using scraps. 

I had been planning mine out, and working with 3 1/2 inches at a time. 


After the random pieces were glued down with a glue stick

I stitched them down. 

At the top of the strip I added a package of buttons. One was missing

from the card, but that is okay. Nothing perfect with a snippit. 


I also added a piece of snaps. Haven't used a snap in years, and

I had a whole package of them, so I tore off a section  and attached to the strip. 


And here is a closer view at the lower part of the strip. 

This is not the normal way I make things, but I have to say I could really get into

being more random! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: