Monday, March 29, 2021

Clusters from Scraps


 I've been working on some clusters last week. 

There is a a few scrap boxes that I keep by my desk, and when

they start to fill up I make some "pretties" to use in my junk journals. 


All of these started with a book page base. 

I've added some torn cardstock, pieces of doily, words, ephemera moth. 


For this one I used some scrap lace, ribbons, doily

word, and the photo is from a Tim Holtz set. 


This one has a larger ephemera heart. Under that

is some pattern paper, cheese cloth, and seam binding. 

Also used is a strip of burlap. 


And the last one has some lace, ribbon, postage stamps, burlap, word, and 

ephemera piece. That piece was on the outside envelope of a swap I received. 

I cut it off to use later. I'm finding junk "treasures" everywhere! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: