Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Vintage Sewing Themed Tag with Napkins


 This is a sewing themed mixed media tag I made yesterday afternoon. 

Lots going one here. Started with a piece of cream cardstock.

I added a book page to it then clipped the top corners to make it into a tag. 

Next step was to add some using distress oxide inks. 

Next layer was paper napkins. Those were added with the

help of modge podge. 

After that dried I did the stitching around the edges. 


The vintage photo is from Tim Hotlz photo booth collection. 

I used a dried teabag over the woman image again using modge podge. 

Top and bottom of the torn teabag edges were stamped with script. 

Sewing machine and dress form are thinlit dies. 


Added some lace, vintage buttons, and cheesecloth. 

The greeting on the tag was drawn for me using the cricut air 2 machine.  


At the top I added a tab, and to that I added some cheescloth,

lace, and vintage button. 

Very happy with how this one came out. 

Will be making some more tags! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: