Thursday, March 18, 2021

Dragonfly Paper Napkin Tag


 Back with another tag I made this week. 

Started out the same way as the sewing theme tag that I posted yesterday. 

You can view that tag here

Just love all the beautiful paper napkins! 

Most of the ones I have I picked up on clearance at Tuesday Morning. 

Others were swapped, and or gifted to me. 

I liked using the sewing machine around the edges of the tags. 

I alternated from straight stitch to zig-zag. 

To the tab on top I added cheesecloth, lace, and a vintage button. 

Button was threaded with hemp and tied in a knot before being attached

to the top of the tag. 

The ephemera pieces are by Tim Hotlz. 

See that little wooden butterfly at the top right? I got

a package of them to add to my shakers cards, but never used them for 

that purpose. Works pretty good as an accent to this tag. I also added some purple

sequins. Just for sparkle. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: