Friday, March 12, 2021

Easter Themed Junk Journal


 This is a Easter themed junk journal I created for my crafty friend Kathleen. 

We have been swapping monthly journals since last September. 

Love how the cover came out. The lace egg dies, and bunny I purchased

from cozyscrapbook. 


Inside cover, and first page. Those large eggs are also made from a die. 

I ran them through embossing folder after I cut them out with the egg die. 


This page was created using mixed media. Bottom

bunny egg, and carrot is from a paper napkin that I adhered using modge podge. 

Other things used: Tim Holtz distress oxide inks, stamps, ribbon, paint.


Pockets add some fun to the journal, and provide extra spots

for journaling. The page on the right was made using a business size envelope that

was folded up to create the pockets. 


Lace bunny die with purple cardstock on the left. 

Found a bunny book at the used book store sale at the library and used one of the

pages. So sweet! 


added more die cuts, and strips of pattern paper to decorate the page. 


The bunny image on this pocket was drawn using the cricut air 2 machine. 

I colored it with Prisma pencils. 


When I found a Easter themed coloring book at Marc's for 49 cents I knew

I had to add a page to this journal. 



I also made some hidden paper clips to attach to the pages. 


Side pocket.


Cute little bunny sticker! 

For some of the pages I used color stationary that I got from Hollo's. 


Double belly band that holds little notebooks. 


The page on the left has extra pages for journaling. Added a tab

to the bottom to make it easier to lift the pages. 


Last page! 


Here is a view of the tags, and hidden paper clips I made

for this journal. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: