Friday, July 16, 2021

Bee Butt Tags


 These were fun tags to make. I got them as a free printable download. 

Added some distress ink. 


Some of the honeycombs were colored then I added

diamond glaze over them. Did the 

same with the bee wings. 


This one was the from the first group I made. 

Not overly loving how they turned out. I added some 

gold foil over some of the honeycombs. Some of them

have the diamond glaze on them with diamond fine glitter

added over that. Lots of splatters. I think I went a bit overboard with it. 

Kitchen sink and backsplash done. Hubby was going to start the wood floor today, 

but it has been raining off and and on all morning. He won't be able

to take out the saw to do the trimming. Floor may have to wait for

another day. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: